Well, maybe not ignorance. I ignored my garden for one day while I was busy celebrating my 2nd year of marriage. Tom and I received phone calls and messages all day wishing us a happy anniversary. Meanwhile, mother nature was busy wishing us a happy day, too! I'm going to take this as a good omen for a happy life with my husband.
The garlic cloves all shot up out of the ground at once. There were a few carrot seeds I had planted in the patch a while ago and almost gave up on. They sprouted. Even a couple of the recently sown brussel sprouts decided to show their faces! I'm in green-thumb heaven. To make life in the garden even happier, my Burpee order should be here any day now! And if that wasn't enough, the rain is seemingly going to coordinate with our weekend away. Mother nature is even going to help house sit by watering my garden for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment